Over the years, the use of anabolic steroids has become really popular, which is also the cause of concern, simply because they are widely available, and their use isn’t limited to just bodybuilders and athletes anymore. The National Institute on Drug Abuse has reported a widespread steroid abuse due to its quick availability.
This is why, most competitive sports have extensive screening procedures to detect the use of any performance enhancing drug or steroids, particularly beta blockers, narcotics and diuretics.
There has been a lot of buzz going around whether the use of anabolic steroids is safe, and whether it is illegal or not approved by the FDA. Infact, these factors tend to be among the main concerns of individuals (athletes and bodybuilders) when it comes to purchasing anabolic steroids that are aimed at improving performance, enhancing endurance and strength, and also managing weight.
Thankfully, all these steroids are 100% legal and safe to use, and will not show up on any form of standard drug testing procedures.
- These anabolic steroids are legal, and are classified as ‘supplements’ which makes them completely safe for use.
- These products can be used with confidence, even by the military and law enforcement.
- The components and substances that make up these anabolic steroids do not contain banned substances, and are not categorized as controlled substances too.
- The personal use of these steroids is 100% legal.
- They are completely safe for use in professional and competing sports.
- These steroids do not require a prescription to be purchased in the United States.